Couldn’t get enough of last weeks informative post? Well we’re back, this time with 3 more tough true or false questions to test your lawn care knowledge. Will you get each one correct? How much do you know about lawn care? Let’s get started!
True or False?
- Female dog’s urine is 10x as damaging to my yard than a males.
- Clover is actually a harmful weed.
- Spring is the only time the lawn needs to be fertilized.
- Female dog’s urine is not as damaging to a yard than a males. This is a tall tale. Due to the distribution of the way female dogs urinate, they tend to leave a more concentrated puddle than males do. But the damage is just the same.
- Clover is actually not a damaging weed. Unlike weeds, clover helps fertilize yards. It additionally helps grass absorb water.
- Spring is not the only time the lawn needs to be fertilized.The lawns should be fertilized three times a year: fall, and twice in the spring.
How Did You Do This Time?
Have any questions about lawn care? Give ABC Scapes a call at 602-404-0568 today!