The City of Phoenix has a list of items that their bulk items team will not pick up, so before you place your loose grass piles and debris out front, read here to see the list of bulk trash rules you must follow. They will not pick up:
- More than 20 cubic yards per residence, or a pile the size of a SUV
- Loose debris and litter
- Loose grass, leaves, weeds, twigs and hedge clippings
- Household hazardous waste (HHW), such as antifreeze, pool chemicals, oil, batteries and paint
- Community piles
- Materials placed in the Bagster bags
- Materials such as bricks, concrete, dirt, rocks, asphalt and roofing shingles/tiles
- Construction materials in excess of 25 pounds or over four feet long
- Metal or car parts in excess of 20 pounds or over four feet long
- Tires, any shape or size
- Glass such as windows, shower doors, patio doors, mirrors, fluorescent tubes, etc.
- Tree trunks or stumps larger than 12″ in diameter
- Appliances that use refrigerants such as freezers, refrigerators and air conditioners
Need help managing your lawn debris as well as your landscape? Our team can help you with that. Give us a call today to see all that we can do for you at (602) 404-0568.